Tuesday 29 May 2018

Slam Dunk Festival 2018! #SDF18

Yesterday my boyfriend and I spent our bank holiday Monday at Slam Dunk Festival Midlands which was so much fun and I'm so grateful he came with me because it's really not his kind of thing. Some of the bands we saw include Four Year Strong (top two photos above) which is a band I have loved since I was a teenager, we saw the first set and then their acoustic set later on in the day. They played all the songs I remember and loved and that I use to listen to on the bus travelling to college. We also saw, Knuckle Puck, State Champs, Taking Back Sunday, Say Anything, Northlane, Moose Blood and last but definitely not least we saw Good Charlotte (the bottom photo) and they were so good.. even Iain loved it and sang along.
My overall experience at Slam Dunk was good but I do have some issues like I bought a very tiny backpack for my stuff like purse, lipstick, tampons and water bottle but I wasn't allowed to bring it in so I had to take my ID and debit card out of my purse and put it in my boyfriends wallet since I had no pockets at all.... this wouldn't bother me so much but I saw loads of other girls wearing much bigger backpacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment