Tuesday 15 May 2018

Happy #NationalVegetarianWeek!

One of my favourite things to do in life is eating Dinner out. I find that big chain restaurant is good a place to start for tasty vegetarian food. Some of my favourite chains are Nandos where I will ALWAYS have the Beanie wrap with macho peas and sweetcorn, the Californian burger from GBK and the yatsi katsu curry from Wagamama’s.

I haven't been a vegetarian for very long but it is something I am very passionate about and want to share here on my blog. Down below are some of my favourite meals from restaurants near by, some are big chain restaurants and some are smaller local chains.

Left - Spicy Green from Poh! Right - Halloumi kebab from Ego
Left - Halloumi and Falafel Salad from Faro Lounge. Right - Beanie Wrap with Macho Peas and Sweetcorn from Nandos
Left - Californian Burger from BGK! Right - Cheese and onion pie from The Red Lion pub in Longdon Green
There are so many wonderful vegetarian options at many restaurants so I encourage everyone thinking about turning vegetarian to just give it ago, there are so many positive reasons for becoming vegetarian I feel like there is no reason not to just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment