Tuesday 5 June 2018

Cruelty Free Haul!

Above- Kat Von D
Below - Unicorn Cosmetics 

For the last two years, I have only been buying cruelty-free cosmetics and I haven't felt like I am missing out but in fact, I feel like it has helped me discover new brands and really research what sort of products I am putting on my body.
A brand I have loved for a very long time is Kat Von D, one of the reasons I love the brand is how committed they are to being cruelty-free and how honest they are with it eg. you can always find the cruelty-free and vegan signs on her packaging... no need to email the company's PR team about it..  all the information you need is on the packaging.
From Kat Von D I got my all-time favourite Tattoo linker in Trooper, Signature Brow Precision Pencil in Medium Brown and Contour Palette... And because I spent over £60 and bought an eyebrow related product I got a gift bag free which included the Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick, Mini Tattoo linker in Trooper, a hand mirror, mini Saint and Sinner perfumes and a Vegan bag to put them all in.

Now moving on to Unicorn cosmetics. This is a brand I found on Instagram and I was suckered in with the beautiful packaging. I went to the website and had a look at the FAQ's saw that they are cruelty-free and bought the Dragon Eyelash set immediately. I am yet to try them but I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment